Jessica Cooney, LMT, BCTMB
Through the evaluation and treatment of soft tissue disfunction, Jessica has over 16 years of training and clinical experience to address a wide variety of medical conditions. Throughout her career Jessica has had the chance to work with a large diversity of the public ranging from professional athletes to children with autism. Jessica has worked in high end spas, health care facilities and is now owning her second business.
todaY, WHEREVER I AM, I LET THE SPIRIT WITHIN ME SHINE.
"Jessica is a skilled therapist and truly has a passion for helping her clients."
- Raymond Manasia, DC - Chicago Chiropractic and Sports Injury Centers
"I've gone to Jessica Cooney whenever I've had major aches, pains, or incredibly tight muscles, and she's always known the right spots and the correct amount of pressure to make me feel loose, refreshed and pain-free. I've tried at least a half dozen other massage therapists in the Valley and Jessica is the only one who truly understands the body and the interconnectedness of how muscles work. If you want an effective, soothing, and helpful massage, skip "the day at the spa" and go see Jessica.
- Nate Green - Author, Speaker and a "Marketing & Idea Guy" for Precision Nutrition - www.thenategreenexperience.com
- BCTMB, Board Certified, NCBTMB
- Diploma in Clinical Massage, The Soma Institute, Chicago, IL - Awarded Best Hands in Class
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor, Liddle Kidz Foundation, Tina Allen
- Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist, Liddle Kidz Foundation, Tina Allen
- Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist
- Advanced Ethical Development
- Lomilomi Ka Hawaiian Massage II
- CPR Certified